- <p> Trust no one</p>
- <p> Me: the beginning of my november was an epic threshold. I dont know if i can trust anymore. I dont want to be a human anymore. Can i just call myself a 'being' without the "human" term? I cant trust a human anymore. </p>
- <p> What is friendship if trust does not exist... I'm tired of the lies that these certain humans do.</p>
- <p> Why do we cover ourselves with words that will just reveal the heart's nature?  I have this theory that the more we tell lies the more things are revealed.</p>
- <p> Silencio. Ah silence... in silence, one can find the insanity of guilt and idleness.</p>
- <p> Forget it. If you want to clean your hands so be it. Promise me that i will never hear anything from you.</p>
- <p> Me: i feel like half of my heart was eaten by some monster. Right now, i am very angry in a calm state of emergency. I want to go to these people who ruined all my trust in them. I want to slap their faces and tell them "How could you?"</p>
- <p> Me: im depressed. If im going to diagnose myself id say i am probably suffering from dysthymia. Dysthymia is mood disorder in line to depression (this is just mild and hopefully, i WILL get by)... Im quite aware of what's going on in my life. Lately, this inevitable sadness threatens me... i find myself worrying of what will happened to me next. I know what triggered this sadness and i guess i am just a weakling who cant avoid this continuum of grief and regrets. I am aware of the positive things that exist in my life and i know that i will never find the satiety of enough. No, im not writing this because im a -----dal person. No this is not a kind of letter with my last words.</p>
- <p> I will do anything just to survive this sadness that i am feeling right now. </p>
- <p> I can feel the hatred the fears and the emptiness. Nobody will understand the things that i am going through... people may say, ' she deserves a trashy life because she's a loser,' or perhaps they may say, 'ha! The taste of her own medicine'. Well, thank you for recognizing me and fuck you!</p>
- <p> Im so angry at the people who had belittled my abilities. I hate them. I prayed that one day life will eat them alive (i know it's an ill kind of prayer) i want them to feel the breaking of everything around one's life.</p>
- <p> I dont need any comforting words to build me up or any prayer to enlighten me. I am already aware that i am in a hopeless situation. I just want you (the reader) to promise me that you will never belittle anybody that you will meet in your daily life.</p>
Just had my 4th haircut of the year… yes i am applying Summer’s rule. I did grieve a bit but i believed that i had moved on because i have this faith in God that He will give me this 2nd chance to prove the world that I am somebody because I am His daughter.
I admire this woman for her words of wisdom. Truly she is mom from God
hello dear friend
it has been ages. i miss writing stuff about life, my thoughts, my prayers and my stand :)
i dont know what are the right words to write but it feels great to be back <3
your mad queen,
This man comes into my job almost every day with a free frosty coupon. He’s homeless, and he’s also of the nicest homeless people that come here. He just made me want to hug him when I saw him mixing ice in what was left of his frosty, just to have a bit more. Smh, I’m giving him another free one. This is saddening me, seriously. I went up to him and offered him one, he smiled and said “naahh” I said you sure? Is there anything I can help you with? He laughed and shook his head in a polite way. One of the most humble people to come through here… Every other one is usually rude, and angry. But this man still keeps his joy. This tells me I should never have a reason to frown, if he can still manage to smile.
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.
On your wedding day, God loaned you his work of art: an intricately crafted, precisely formed masterpiece. He entrusted you with one-of-a-kind creation. Value her. Honor him.